Port Elizabeth Airport was formerly known as HF Verwoerd Airport. HF Verwoerd was prime minister of South Africa from 1958 to 1966.
Following the ending of apartheid in 1994, the airports name was changed to politically-neutral names. HF Verwoerd Airport was renamed to Port Elizabeth International Airport as a result.
- Highly Detailed Terminal Buildings.
- High quality textures on buildings both night and day.
- Elevated Approach Lights.
- Accurate Runway/Apron Lighting.
- Fully AI-Traffic compatible.
- Custom designed satic airport service vehicles.
- Fully configurable installer – No computer experience needed to install!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7
- 1 GHz Processor (2GHz recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1Gb recommended)
- 128 Mb DirectX 9 graphics card (256 Mb recommended)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 minimal to read and print the manual.
- Installation Size: 72.4 MB
- Download Size: 15.3 MB