George Airport, which was built in 1977 as an exact replica of Keetmanshoop Airport in Namibia, is a relatively small but busy and efficient enterprise – one that has won the ‘Airport of the Year’ trophy five times since South African Airways launched the competition in 1987/88. The town of George is about halfway between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth. The town lies on the Garden Route which is one of South Africa’s premier tourist attractions.
- Highly Detailed Terminal Buildings.
- High quality textures on buildings both night and day.
- Elevated Approach Lights.
- Accurate Runway/Apron Lighting.
- Fully AI-Traffic compatible.
- Satic airport service vehicles.
- Fully configurable installer – No computer experience needed to install!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7
- 2 GHz Processor (3GHz recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1Gb recommended)
- 128 Mb DirectX 9 graphics card (256 Mb recommended)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 minimal to read and print the manual.
- Installation Size: 70.1 MB
- Download Size: 14.7 MB