Cape Town International Airport is the second-largest airport in South Africa, after Johannesburg, the third-largest in Africa and a major gateway for tourist traffic. Located approximately 20 kilometres (12 mi) from the Cape Town city centre, the airport was opened in 1954 to replace Cape Town’s previous airport in the suburb of Wingfield.
- Highly Detailed Airport Buildings.
- High quality night and day textures.
- Accurate Runway/Apron Lighting.
- Fully AI-Traffic compatible.
- Fully configurable installer – No computer experience needed to install!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7
- 1 GHz Processor (2GHz recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1Gb recommended)
- 128 Mb DirectX 9 graphics card (256 Mb recommended)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 minimal to read and print the manual.
- Installation Size: 106.9 MB
- Download Size: 20.6 MB