The Pilot Bag is the simple, no frills, bag of choice for everyday flying because it’s big enough to hold a pilots essentials yet compact enough to carry, transport, and store easily. This bag is a favorite among both fixed-wing and rotorcraft flight instructors who often recommend it to their students for solo and cross-country flights.
The Pilot Bag is made to last with durable 600D polyester, non-slip wrap-around carry straps, strong zippers, and reinforcing straps that extend around the bag for added strength. The main compartment is spacious and features high-quality, double-pull zippers providing easy access. The pocket on the front will hold your headset, and open slot pockets on both ends offer storage for a flashlight and fuel tester, cell phone or handheld radio. On the back of the bag is a pocket for charts, flight plans, a kneeboard, or iPad. The contrasting-color lined interior makes it easy to find things inside. The bag is black with the ASA wings logo tastefully embroidered on the front.
ASA’s AirClassics Flight Bags bring pilot gear to a new level — they’re among the most functional pilot bags available, classy enough to be taken straight from the airplane to the boardroom. With a clean, sophisticated and professional look, these bags have been designed and engineered to be supremely functional — able to stand up to the toughest treatment possible and still look great at the end of the day. Count on ASA’s AirClassics Flight Bags to bring many years of utility and pride.
- Water-repellent 600D polyester for extreme durability
- Wrap-around carry straps for strength
- Non-slip detachable shoulder strap
- High-quality, double-pull zippers on the main compartment
- Large front pocket
- Open slot pockets on both sides for flashlight, fuel tester, cell phone or hand-held radio
- Open flat pocket on the back for charts, flight plans, iPad or kneeboard
- Dimensions: 10″ tall x 10″ wide x 8″ deep (25.4 x 25.4 x 20.32 cm)
- Weight: 1.95 lbs