Dual Throttle Control Cable 6ft
1 in stock
This panel mount throttle control for Rotax engines with dual carburetors allow a neat, clean throttle installation without a clunky splitter box. It features proven supersmooth friction lock, all metal construction, a Teflon™ liner, and heavy duty 0.062 inch stainless steel inner wires.
Behind the instrument panel, it splits into two conduits for easy and flexible routing. It’s available in four, six, and eight foot lengths and is easily trimmed if required. Longer controls are also available up request.
Standard knob is egg shape and ball knob is sphere shape.
- Panel Fitting: 1/2-20 UNF x 0.67 inch thread
- Slip Fit Conduit Terminals: 2 each with 1/4-28 UNF x 1.00 inch thread
- Conduit: 0.188 inch OD Teflon™ lined wound conduit
- Inner Wire: Heavy duty 0.062 inch diameter, 1×7 stainless steel twisted wire per MIL-DTL-87161
- Travel (stroke): 3.75 inch maximum
- Design Work Loads: Push- Not Applicable (designed for pull loads only) Pull- 10 lbs maximum
- Typical Locking Force: 1 to 10 lbs (locking force dependent on friction lock engagement)
- Operating Temperature: -65 to 450 F