Standard cable for experimental avionics installations. Single shielded stranded conductor, jacket type – PVC.
For experimental aircraft only.
What is a Coaxial Cable?
A coaxial cable is a specific type of cable that is made up from copper combined with other metal shield materials and components to block signal interference. They include one physical channel to carry the surrounding signal, usually accompanied with a layer of insulation.
Features and Benefits
• A coaxial communication cable, great for communicating
• Standard plug to plug BNC connectors
• Transmitting signals for televisions and areal connections
• Transmitting signals of CCTV images
• Transmitting signals for broadband
• Connect satellite antenna facilities to homes and businesses
• Interconnecting telecoms industry equipment and data
• Facilitating the transmission of radio frequency signals
• Great to use for industrial purposes as well as portable devices
• Typically used for low and high power radio frequency (RF) connections
• Examples include radio antenna tower connections, CB and cellular phone antenna connections and microwave transmitter and receiver applications.