With an update rate of five times per second, EngiBOX measures and displays the engine parameters to warn you instantly if any measurement exceeds the engine limits.
Data are recorded and stored in the internal memory (up to 160 hours).
Monitor your engine in real time
- Oil Pressure
- Oil Temperature / Air Temperature
- Revolutions per Minute (RPM)
- Cylinder Head Temperature (CHT) / Coolant Temperature (CT)
- Manifold Pressure (MAP)
- Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT)
- Hobbs meter
Data – view 1
Data are displayed highlighting graphically engine trends, warning and alarm limits.
Data – view 2
Data are displayed highlighting the values of engine trends, warning and alarm limits.
Graphs are available for performance analysis on each engine parameter.
It includes flight time, total lifetime and time since the last overhaul.
Save, share and analyze your engine data
EngiBOX is the first integrated engine management system with mobile App and web portal:
Monitor your Engine in real-time during the flight
Use the EngiBOX App to download your engine performance data and share them with your Rotax Service Center to get instant support
Analyze your engine performance graphs for each parameter on the EngiBOX Portal
Save & share your engine data with ease!
1. Download the FREE Engibox App for iOs and Android.
2. Connect your Engibox to the App via Bluetooth.
3. Register to get instant support Service.
Download the engine performance data and share engine data with your Rotax Service Center to get instant support.
Analyze your engine data anywhere, anytime
- Safely store your engine data: always available on your EngiBOX Portal account
- Always in control: check your engine performance graphs for each parameter from any platform
- Share your data with your Rotax Service Center for an optimal support service